The buttock enlargement procedure is trending across the cosmetic surgery industry, particularly for transgender women who want to feel more feminine in their skin. The buttock enlargement procedure is designed to create a wider or rounder buttocks, and can be customized to meet the individual needs of each patient.
While HRT and androgen blockers can help enhance the buttocks, most of our clients who are transitioning from male-to-female find that the Transgender Brazilian Butt Lift is the best procedure for their needs. The transgender butt enlargement surgery can increase the size, shape and tone of the buttocks, providing patients with long-lasting, natural-looking results.
The MTF BBL surgery allows our clients to feel more comfortable in their skin, ultimately giving them the opportunity to showcase their true selves to the rest of the world.
Transgender Butt Enlargement Fast Facts
- Average Cost: Depends on Surgery type
- Recovery Time: 6 Weeks
- Type: Outpatient
- Anesthesia: General Anesthesia
- Serving patients in: Atlanta and surrounding states
Types of Butt Enhancement Options
Clients who are interested in transgender butt enhancement options will find that there are two procedures to decide between. Both of these procedures offer customized results, but it's important to consider the pros and cons of each procedure in order to determine which option is best for you.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Initially popularized by female Hollywood celebrities to add tone, projection, and girth to the buttocks, the Brazilian Butt Lift is a procedure that has rapidly become the leading buttock enhancement surgery in the transgender community. The Brazilian Butt Lift surgery is less complicated than placement of buttock implants; the recovery time is shorter; it provides more natural-looking attractive results; and it avoids potential complications associated with implants. Of course, a requirement is that the individual has sufficient body fat to use for transplantation to the buttocks.
Butt Implant Surgery
An alternative to the Transgender Brazilian Butt Lift is the Butt Implant Surgery. Sometimes referred to as the Butt Augmentation, the Butt Implant Surgery is a two-fold procedure. During this surgery, unwanted fat is removed from other portions of the body through Liposuction. That fat is then transferred to the buttocks in order to increase the size, shape and tone of the buttocks.
The Benefits of a Butt Enhancement
Clients who invest in the MTF BBL procedure are usually amazed with their results. There are many benefits to this procedure, ranging from personal benefits to health benefits.
The top benefits of a Transgender Butt Enhancement include:
- Patients enjoy an improved sense of confidence. The process of transitioning can be challenging, both physically and emotionally. However, when the results of this procedure shine through, the majority of patients report that they have a surge of confidence due to the fact that they now feel comfortable in their own skin.
- This is a gender-affirming surgery. The MTF BBL procedure allows transgender women to achieve an appearance that complements their gender identity. It gives them an opportunity to live an authentic and fulfilling life.
- The results create a feminine waist-to-hip ratio. A qualified plastic surgeon who has significant experience working with transgender patients understands the importance of creating a natural, feminine-looking appearance of MTF patients.
- The Transgender Brazilian Butt Lift offers long-lasting results, allowing patients to live their best lives for many years to come.
The Ideal Candidate
Anyone who is considering a Transgender BBL should determine whether or not they are a good candidate for this procedure. The best candidates for the Transgender Butt Enhancement Surgery are:
- MTF clients who are looking to create a feminine shape for their butt. They want to create an appearance that aligns with their gender identity.
- Patients who do not smoke, and who are generally healthy both physically and emotionally.
- Individuals who are feeling well emotionally and who are receiving appropriate mental health care, if needed.
- Patients who have enough body fat to successfully complete the MTF BBL procedure. Existing body fat is removed and transplanted to the buttocks in order to create the desired appearance. The only patients who should consider the Butt Implant Surgery are those with exceptionally low levels of body fat.
In order to determine which procedure is best for your circumstances, set up a consultation appointment with Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg. At this appointment, the surgeon will discuss your options with you and help you decide which procedure is the best approach for your desired results.
What's the Cost of a Buttock Enlargement Surgery?
The cost of your Buttock Enlargement Surgery will vary based on the type of procedure that you choose, and which procedure is best for your body composition. In order to get an accurate estimate for the cost of your surgery, you should schedule a consultation appointment in order to determine which procedure is best for you.
In most cases, your health insurance will not cover the costs of your MTF BBL procedure. In the event that your insurance policy will not provide coverage, you will find that Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg's convenient payment options make this procedure more affordable and attainable. Learn more about Dr. Lincenberg's payment options today.
Choosing the Right Surgeon
Choosing the right surgeon is critical, particularly if you are currently in the process of transitioning. During this pivotal stage of your life, it's important to work with a surgeon who is not only skilled but also understanding and empathetic. You should seek a Transgender BBL surgeon who:
- Is an experienced cosmetic surgeon. You should partner with a surgeon who specializes not only in the Transgender Brazilian Butt Lift, but also is familiar with other gender-affirming procedures.
- Can provide you with before and after photographs of other transgender patients who have had as Transgender Butt Enhancement procedure performed at their clinic.
- Is willing to answer any and all questions that you have in order to make sure that this procedure is the right fit for you.
- Will provide you with a customized surgical plan that addresses your physiological and emotional needs during your transition.
Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg is the ideal choice for your MTF BBL procedure. Dr. Lincenberg is a double board-certified surgeon who completed his training at the Mayo Clinic. Not only does he have 32 years of experience working with patients of all types achieve their facial and body plastic surgery goals, but he also has 19 years of experience performing gender affirmation surgery.